· Palladino, Lucy Jo. Parenting in the Age of Attention Snatchers: a Step-by-Step Guide to Balancing Your Child's Use of Technology. Shambhala, 2015.
· Hofmann, Janell. IRules. What Every Tech-Healthy Family Needs To Know About Selfies, Sexting, Gaming, and Growing Up Rodale Books, 2014
· Graber, Diana. Raising Humans in a Digital World. Harper Collins 2019
· Steyer, James P. Talking Back to Facebook: the Common Sense Guide to
Raising Kids in the Digital Age. Scribner, 2012.
· Kardaras, Nicholas. Glow Kids: How Screen Addiction Is Hijacking Our Kids - and How to Break the Trance. St. Martin's Griffin, 2017.
· Willard, Christopher. Growing Up Mindful. Sounds True. 2016
· Guernsey, Lisa. Screen Time: How Electronic Media-from Baby Videos to Educational Software-Affects Your Young Child. Basic Books, a Member of the Persus Books Group, 2012
BOOKS FOR PARENTING IN ALL SITUATIONS
Nelsen, Jane, and Mary Nelsen Tamborski. Positive Discipline Parenting Tools: the 49 Most Effective Methods to Stop Power Struggles, Build Communication, and Raise Empowered, Capable Kids. Ten Speed, 2016.
Willard, Christopher. Growing up Mindful: Essential Practices to Help Children, Teens, and Families Find Balance, Calm, and Resilience. Sounds True, 2016.
Wallerstein, Judith S., and Sandra Blakeslee. What about the Kids?: Raising Your Children before, during, and after Divorce. Hachette Books, 2016.
Philyaw, Deesha, and Michael D. Thomas. Co-Parenting 101: Helping Your Kids Thrive in Two Households after Divorce. New Harbinger Publications, Inc., 2013.
Faber, Adele. How To Talk So Kids Will Listen. HarperCollins, 2002.